- High-Speed Ethernet Extension Kit up to 7000FT (One Mile) Distance Away
- Allows connectivity by using over existing copper phone wire where new cabling or wireless are not possible
- Plug and Play Easy Install
- No Driver or Software Installation needed
- 100/100Mbps for both Upstream and Downstream within 1000FT or 22/19 Mbps for 3000FT long-range connections ... up to 7000FT
- Compatible with third-party DSLAM
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tag transparent
- Selectable CPE and CO mode via DIP switch
- Selectable VDSL2 profile mode (17a or 30a)
- Selectable target band plan: Symmetric/Asymmetric
- Selectable target SNR margin (6dB or 9dB)
- High-Speed Broadband to Motels, Hotels, Clinics, Hospitals, Apartment Buildings, Schools, Dorms and other Facilities. With its high performance and plug-n-play design, TEX-100 VDSL2 Ethernet Extender is the ideal Long Reach Ethernet solution for ISPs and carriers to quickly deploy a high-speed IP-based network for triple play (video, voice, and data) services.
Tupavco TEX-100 VDSL2 Ethernet Extender is a high-speed, Long Reach Ethernet Extender with one RJ45 Ethernet port and one RJ45 VDSL port. Bridge modem uses VDSL2 technology to extend Ethernet service over the single-pair phone line. TEX-100 VDSL2 Ethernet Extender features 100Mbps of the symmetric data rate.
Use two TEX-100 VDSL2 in CO and CPE mode to establish a point-to-point connection.
-Support flow control on Fast Ethernet port via PAUSE frame or Back Pressure
-IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tag transparent
-Easy PnP installation
-Selectable CPE and CO mode and VDSL2 profile (17a or 30a) via DIP switch are built in the same unit
-Selectable VDSL2 profile mode (17a or 30a) for high data rate
-Symmetric mode support the band plan G.997 and provide the symmetric transmission on both down and upstream
-Asymmetric Provides highest line rate in short range
-Selectable target SNR margin
-DIP Switch: CO/CPE mode,30a/17a Profile,Symmetric or Asymmetric,SNR margin 6dB/9dB
-LED: ACT/LNK,10/100Mpbs,Half/Full Duplex,CO/CPE,Idle/Trained/Link
-LAN Interface: RJ-45,IEEE 802.3/802.3u/802.3x,10/100 Base-T Auto-Negotiation,Auto-MDI/MDI-X
-VDSL Interface: RJ-45,DMT Encoding,ITU-T G993.1/993.2/G.997.1,Surge Protector
Performance - AWG24 Wire:
17a VDSL Profile-Down/Up stream
The actual data may vary depending on copper wire and environment.
"The extender is unique on the market as I know and hope I don't put a curse on it, but it is working great.
Had a little trouble when I had the input hooked to the inside port, but when I moved it to the outside input port it started working great, with tremendous speed.
I would like to recommend it to friends, but I have never seen it before or since. All the professional repeaters use two units (because as I have been taught it cannot amplify a digital signal, but you can repeat it and the two units are a transmitter and a receiver so to speak.)
However, this single-sided extender acts just like an Amplifier.
Blows all the rules I know of out the window...
—E. Rauscher, St. Louis, MO