- High-Speed Ethernet Extension Kit up to 7000FT (One Mile) Distance Away
- 100/100Mbps for both Upstream and Downstream within 1000FT or 22/19 Mbps for 3000FT long-range connections ... up to 7000FT
- Selectable CPE and CO mode via DIP switch
TEX-570 Pair of the SHDSL.bis EFM Bridges/Routers comply with the latest G.SHDSL.bis technology standards and supports symmetric data rate up to 15.3Mbps/Pair under TC-PAM 128
Provides a secure and symmetrical high-speed connectivity over existing copper-line infrastructure that is ideal for service providers as well as SOHO and SME users integrated with high-end Bridging/Routing capabilities
Symmetrical high-speed Ethernet service with SHDSL.bis, backward compatible with SHDSL
Tupavco TEXS-100 SFP Ethernet Exteder (TEXS-100S Sender and TEXS-100R Receiver Pair) is an integrated SFP bridge modem, an MSA Small-Form Factor Pluggable module that enables traditional Ethernet switch, media converter and other network appliances to connect beyond typical ethernet cable coverage.
Tupavco TMRS-100 is a VDSL2 SFP modem that interconnects with Gateway Processor by using an MSA (MultiSource Agreement) compliant hot pluggable electrical interface. The DSL chipset inside the VDSL2 SFP modem supports all VDSL2 profiles that are defined by ITU-T G.993.2, and more importantly, it can be backward compatible with *ADSL2/ ADSL2+ and VDSL. Compliance with G.994.1 and G.997.1 standards ensures its interoperability with all existing broadband network services. Furthermore, Tupavco TMRS-100 also features the latest ITU standards such as G.inp (G.998.4) and G.vector (G.993.5).
- Transmits Video and Audio signal from your existing HDMI capable device to another one in Full HD 1080p
- Plug&Play, no software installation needed - One transmitter supports multiple receivers
- TRM245 wireless HDMI extender creates it's own 2.4/5GHz network for Sender and Receiver with accessible admin interface to change frequncy/channel in case of week signal and interference
- Output image resolution 720/1080p @50/60hz - HDMI audio format 1080p HQ - Wireless Transmission Standard: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n - Max Wireless Transmission Rate: 2.4Ghz 150Mbps, 5Ghz 300Mbps
- Up to 300 ft Range when no obstacles and interference with other signals