Incorporated with the latest VDSL2 technology, this SFP VDSL2 modem can be easily adapted to existing applications with existing 2-wire cable, such as phone line, to avoid the cost of rewiring. It can drastically extend the Ethernet service on UTP wire with distance up to 10.000 feet maximum, and even with the rate of 100Mbps speed up to 1500 feet on a standard Cat 5e 2 wire cable.
The SFP modem is also designed with flexible profiles settings for system integrator, or user, to select based on their unique applications and environmental requirements. The symmetric profile can be applied as a standard Ethernet connection while Asymmetric profile can be used for other services like Video streaming or IP surveillance services which require high traffic flow in an uni-direction configuration. The SFP modem also supports Telco grade noise cancellation techniques like Interleave, high SNR profile, and retransmission that can effectively eliminate the noise impact to ensure your service/control messages can securely deliver in a harsh environment.
With long reach coverage, high noise immunity, and compact board size, Tupavco TEXS-100 SFP booster is an ideal upgrade for your Enterprise or Industry applications.
- Power requirements: 3.3v, 700mA
- Operating temperature: -20~+75°C (SFP cage)
- Storage temperature: -40~+85°C
- Operating humidity: 5% to 95%
- Storage humidity: 5% to 95%
- ESD standards: Contact: +/-4KV Air:+/-8KV (EN 61000-4-2)
- Radiated RFI standards: Strenght: 10V/m (EN 61000-4-3)
- EFT/BURST standards: Power: 2KV signal: 1KV (EN 61000-4-4)
- Surge immunity: Power: 2KV Signal: 1KV (EN 61000-4-5)
- FCC Certified