DSL Filter Kit 5 Pack Inline DSL Phone Filters & Wall Filter & Splitter & Cable
DSL FILTER KIT works with all DSL Networks to eliminate background noise that is associated with DSL hook ups. Line inline filter with a giveback jack allows DSL subscribers to use a HPNA device or DSL modem with their existing telephone (POTS) device, (such as fax machines, answering machines, and analog modems), at the same time.
The 1-Line inline filter is clearly marked for quick and easy installation. Once the filter is installed, telephone devices receive a clean, clear POTS or analog services on line 1, while the unfiltered line, marked DSL/HPNA, can be used for DSL or HPNA devices.
- DSL Phone Inline filters 5 Pack plus Extras
- DSL Wall filter (NS273) - 1 pc
- Dual Line DSL Splitter - 1 pc
- CAT3 UTP Phone Cord (booted) 14ft RJ11 - 1 pc
- Whole House DSL Filter Pack
- Ensures optimized DSL connections and "total isolation" of analog noise, interference, and modem errors.
- Complies ADSL technology.
- No degradation in telephone audio volume levels or line quality.
- DSL filters can be used with telephones, fax machines, and analog modems that share a DSL line or use home computer networks.
- Use one filter for each telephone device. If several devices are connected to the same telephone wall jack, use only one filter between the first device and the wall jack.
- Splitter is inclluded for one filter.
- Easy to install.