Shielded CAT6 RJ45 Crimp Connector (100 Pack Bag) 8P8C STP Ethernet Network Cable Plug
Model Number: TP807
The wires have to be cut to the correct length before they are inserted into the connector. The crimper presses the pins (blades) into the wires. You don't have to strip the wires, but they do have to be cut to length. Wrap the metal cord from the cable around the outside of the cable before sliding it into the connector. You can also loop this shielded wire around one of the crimp ears.
- Shielding your network prevents signal loss and electromagnetic EMI/RFI interference and maintains a proper ground connection.
- Fully shielded products provide reduced pair-to-pair crosstalk, alien crosstalk, and considerably improved immunity to noise at all frequencies.
- TP807 have 8 pins and 8 conductors (8P8C). Superior two-prong contact design for a solid round or stranded wire cables.
- Significantly improve Shannon capacity.
100 Pack Bag
- Lan Ethernet Network Patch Plug Cat6
- Made from high-quality polycarbonate
- Pins Purity of copper wire higher than 99.99%